[Question #43524]: install pidgin -2.5.0

wininda kith question43524 at answers.launchpad.net
Fri Aug 29 10:44:21 EDT 2008

Question #43524 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/43524

wininda kith is still having a problem:
In this folder "aa" all three 1) pidgin 2) pidgin-data 3)libpurple0 flies were included. But I got these massages.
wininda at wininda-desktop:~/Desktop/aa$ sudo apt-get build-dep pidgin
Password:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to find a source package for pidgin
wininda at wininda-desktop:~/Desktop/aa$

When I try to install libpurple0 again manually I got this error massage "Dependency is not satisfiable: libdbus-1-3" again.
Please help me.

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.