[Question #16930]: changing/removing shortcut keys

hesler question16930 at answers.launchpad.net
Sat Aug 30 14:11:19 EDT 2008

Question #16930 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/16930

hesler posted a new comment:
I have a similar problem. By mistake I set "y" key to open new instant
message and now every time i want to press "y" in the message box the
new instant message box opens. I remaped the this feature to ctrl+L and
it is in the menu bar but it doesn't help. The "y" key is still
connected to the new instant message box.

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.