Sending IM to multiple persons at sametime

parinay parinay.jain at oracle.com
Fri Dec 5 05:02:59 EST 2008

Hi ,
I am using Pidgin 2.3.1 version .
Earlier we were using Jabber for communication in our offica at Oracle
and has replaced it with Pidgin.
There are 2 issues  for which i need help:

1. How to search buddies using the  CTRL + F functionality. I am unable
to search buddies  as the buddy list is long and  need to browse through
names to locate.
2.Earlier  when we were using  jabber , we could send single message to
multiple people at  sametime by just selecting the names by pressing
CTRL button and pasting the
   message.Is there any such option available here ?

Your help will be really appreciated.

Thanks  and Regards
Parinay