2 XMPP accounts (servers) with same account credentials

Adrian adrian.munteanu at oracle.com
Fri Dec 5 10:29:26 EST 2008

Hi Dan

And thanks for your message.
The last message in http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/5086 is it works
with a trick, well it works but at next restart of pidgin that account
will be erased.
 From your message should I understand this is an intended behaviour and
there will be no efforts to get this working for Pidgin's Development team?
If that's the case do you have any reference on what exactly pidgin does
to erase the second account and if there is any workaround to prevent that?

Thanks,
Adrian