outage today / pidgin (Evan Platt)

Geoffrey Lane freeballer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 17:18:09 EST 2008

well I thought official yahoo messenger client was sufficient
description for yim.... But I guess some take longer to clue in... AS
i said I know there was an outage, but sorta odd that yim connected
perfectly while pidgin didn't.
I didn't mean all pidgin was down, again though was sufficient
description to say yim service is down. As for honda civic comment,
while I think it's funny cause that is my car... (and first time
saying something this crude) but was the dumbest comment I've ever
received to, someone would call, a stupid question. AGAIN yim
connected, pidgin didn't same as for Micheal. I'm not a damn
programmer..... and was wondering if there was a diff in how they
connected, which server, etc....

P.S. Flame away for my ignorance/crude comment, I make no excuse for
my comment, nor asking a stupid question.... But I chose not to get
into further issues with anybody on this list

Thanks anyways, is working
Geo

--
========
Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows, how are you gonna guarantee my safety..