Copyright Question

Felina Noctis Felina_Noctis at web.de
Sun Dec 14 12:04:43 EST 2008

Hi there,
I'm not very skilled in searching on your side and looking at the FAQs I
didn't find the answer I was lookind for, so I hope you don't mind me
sending you an email!
I really like this bird you've got for a symbol and would like to
suggest it as a smilie for my favourite internetplatform. You find it
under www.comicforum.de, it is about comics and books and music, nothing
strange or illegal or anything. But because you allways have to be
carefull about Copyright, I wanted to ask if it is allowed to use your
bird - the pidgin - as a smilie there. I mean, I found a lot of banners
on your page, maybe we could use one of those? But I want to make sure,
because it is allways best to ask for permission before using something
that belongs to someone else! :-)
Thank you very much for your time!
Stefanie aka Felina Noctis