pidgin-2.5.3 Crash on exit

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 12:35:13 EST 2008

Hello List,

I hope you are enjoying your Christmas (for the Xtians).
I use pidgin and today I visited the website and found 2.5.3 and since I was
running on 2.5.2 I decided to update. This is Windows XP SP3.
However, on exit, pidgin 2.5.3 freezes and I have to use the task manager to
kill the process, so I have backed off to 2.5.2.
Is there anything I can do under Windows to help me get how it is crashing
and report that back to the dev team?

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,