Too many authorization requests

John Moore 3rd jmoore3rd at Gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 11:16:50 EST 2008

Er Galvão Abbott wrote:

> I then thought "Well, the solution is to install Psi here. It will open one window at a time and I'll be able to fix this!". Although it was a somewhat smart solution, it all failed because I just can't find any plugins or something like that to allow the Psi I've installed to connect to the MSN network.
>
> So, basically my situation is this: I can't use my MSN account anymore because I can't find a program that connects to it and stays stable so I can fix the problem. I even thought about creating a new MSN account, but c'mon it's hard to believe there's no solution to this...

The 'solution' is to, within Psi, use the MSN Transport Agent.  This
assumes that Your XMPP [Jabber] Account supports MSN transfer.

FWIW, I use chat.mail2web.com and its does support MSN via
Transfer/Transport Agent with good stability.

HTH

JOHN 8-)
Timestamp: Monday 29 Dec 2008, 11:16  --500 (Eastern Standard Time)