Fwd: how to get email-id of buddy and its resource.

swapnil kamble swap.kamble at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 03:26:47 EST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: swapnil kamble <swap.kamble at gmail.com>
Date: Feb 2, 2008 1:54 PM
Subject: how to get email-id of buddy and its resource.
To: devel at pidgin.im

Hi,
    I am writing a plugin for pidgin. In which I want to get email-id of
buddy on which I clicked option added by my plugin. I can get alias name for
that buddy. For more clarification I do have
PurpleBlistNode object
PurpleContact object.
I am not getting any method that helps me to retrieve email-id.
If anyone knows it please reply.
Thanks in advance....

--
...Swapnil

|| Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare ||
|| Hare Rama    Hare Rama   Rama   Rama    Hare Hare ||