Problems with authorisation to ejabberd servers

Stu Tomlinson stu at nosnilmot.com
Wed Feb 27 17:37:47 EST 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 20:15 +0000, Shadowfirebird wrote:
> Hi folks:
>
> This mail contains two sets of debug output -- first, from Pidgin's
> debug window; second, a dump from Psi's XML console of a successful
> connection.

It was suggested you set the Connect Server (on the Advanced tab of
account settings) to biggeek.tuff.org.uk, but it seems you set the
Domain to this instead. Please try again with Domain set to tuff.org.uk
and Connect Server set to biggeek.tuff.org.uk (You could also try with
both Domain and Connect Server set to tuff.org.uk as they both appear to
resolve to the same IP anyway).

The Psi log looks like it's not using SASL at all, which could explain
the difference (though I saw differences in my testing with Psi even
when using SASL too).

Regards,

Stu.