How do I disable automatic mouse pointer move when account is disconnected?

Bertil Askelid Bertil at Askelid.com
Tue Jan 29 16:26:08 EST 2008

   Thanks, Sean.  Adding the following lines to my ~/.fvwm2rc
   helped:

      DestroyFunc UrgencyFunc
      AddToFunc   UrgencyFunc
      + I Nop

   Problem solved.

      With Kindest Regards

         Bertil

<> Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:12:13 -0800
<> From: "Sean Egan" <seanegan at gmail.com>
<> Subject: Re: How do I disable automatic mouse pointer move when account is disconnected?
<>
<> On Jan 29, 2008 8:36 AM, Bertil Askelid <Bertil at askelid.com> wrote:
<> >    How do I switch off this alerting feature with switching
<> >    desktop and moving mouse pointer?
<>
<> It sounds like your WM has a particularly annoying implementation of
<> the URGENT hint. You should reconfigure it not to behave this way.
<>
<> -s.