[icq] messages from persons not in contact-list

Dmitry Teslenko dteslenko at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 06:48:53 EDT 2008

Hello!
No secret there's lot of spam sent via icq; when spam message arrive
 it pops up and request for authorization shown in the bottom of contact
 list.
Is there way to configure pidgin such way that messages from persons
not on contact list would not be popped up, only request for authorization
shown and if I click "deny" that person would trouble me no more?