[Question #38307]: Connection Times out...

NijatXJ07 question38307 at answers.launchpad.net
Sat Jul 5 16:48:29 EDT 2008

Question #38307 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/38307

NijatXJ07 gave more information on the question:
Yes. One network at our school is WPA protected and Ubuntu seems to be
having problems logging into it. The other network is an open network but
only allows access to port 80. Can pidigin ports be changed to work through
port 80?

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Vadim Peretokin <
question38307 at answers.launchpad.net> wrote:

> Your question #38307 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/38307

> Vadim Peretokin requested for more information:
> So... wait. There are 2 types of ways of connecting to the schools
> internet, guest and login. Under guest, you login with your Ubuntu, and
> Pidgin works fine?
>
> --
> To answer this request for more information, you caneither reply to
> this email or enter your reply at the following page:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/38307
>
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.