Personal Buddy Icons don't show

Darrin Taylor d.taylor at imb.uq.edu.au
Mon Jul 7 19:09:39 EDT 2008

*Sigh*
So with the continued "my pidgin doesn't work" with no supporting
information like OS, Version or Message protocol and the constant
barrage of launchpad "your question has changed slightly" emails, I will
have to abandon this mailing list.
Thanks to the pidgin support team for a great product, especially Ethan
who seems to have the patience of a saint.
Might I suggest to users of a new product, before posting to an email to
a support list do a little research like resading previous mails and
their responses.
Cheers.