Personal Buddy Icons don't show (Personal Buddy Icons don't show a second time with mor information about the OS an the used Pidgin version)

Zoé Skótos zoe.skotos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 00:01:20 EDT 2008

Hello,
my Pidgin don't shows me my personal buddy icons on the right hand side, it
shows me just for two accounts (MSN), the other accounts don't have a buddy
icon althougth they are set in the control panell for the connections.
OS: Windows Server 2008 x64 Enterprise Edition.
Used Pidgin: The newest releas 2.4.3
Protokolls affected: ICQ, Jabber and Google XMPP
I hope this will help more to get to a solution.
Any help will be apreciated.
Thank you in advance, Zoé