Metacity patch causing some drama

tunnel technicull at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 18:37:13 EDT 2008

Thanks for clarifying Mark. I guess I did misread Casey's intent.  I will be
happy to TRY and make the post, as you suggest, though I really don't even
know quite how to approach it.  I guess I am still unclear why such a major
change in existing behavior would await a lowly user like me to try and
explain the problem to the Gnome folks.  Given the stature of yourself and
other Pidgin developers, I would assume the issue might get a bit more of
their mindshare if it came from you. But then maybe I am just a minority,
and few people even use multiple Ubuntu workstations.