error when trying to send formated text to mac

Panagiotis Spiliotis pspiliotis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 10:32:59 EDT 2008

Hello,
another problem that came up is when trying to send text which is cut
into multiple lines I get this error from the debug window:

xmlnode: Error parsing xml:file: Premature end of data in tag br line 1

I tried pasting the same text to notepad to clear up any tags, and from
there I copied and pasted it in the conversation window. The same thing
happens.

I am using pidgin version 2.4.3 and on the mac side Adium 1.2.7.