Fwd: Pidgin

Phil Hannent phil at hannent.co.uk
Fri Jul 18 08:07:28 EDT 2008

Hello,

While I do no have a solution for the use of a pac file, you could untick "Use
default gateway" within the "TCP/IP (Internet protocol)" settings of the VPN
connection.  This will prevent your Internet traffic from going via the VPN and
just go via your own gateway/router.

Is that an option?

Regards
Phil Hannent

PS. Please remember to CC this support list when you reply so that others can help.