MSN connection error: Unable to retrieve MSN Address Book

Michael G. Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jul 18 09:39:03 EDT 2008

Hello Stu,

Yes, I have been using msnp14 with 2.4.2/3 that I compiled, but no it was
not intentional that I left that out.  It didn't occur to me that it was the
cause, since I get the same error when I revert to 2.4.1 from the Fedora
repository, even when I start with a blank profile.  Is there something
besides ~/.purple that I should remove?

Regards,
Mike

(Sorry Stu - forgot to copy to the list)