Some buddies appear "idle" - should be "available"

Lee B. leeb00 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:16:50 EDT 2008

I don't have MSN client installed... and don't want to, as its so hard
to erradicate ;)

I forgot to mention, ALL of these buddies us Pidgin v2.4.3 that was
recently installed (but some may also have MSN client installed...
hhmmmmm..... I wonder if the MSN client is interfering? Is there an easy
way that I can tell them how to remove the MSN client?