[Question #34803]: change dictionary for a single buddy (or use more than one)

Phil Hannent question34803 at answers.launchpad.net
Thu Jul 24 11:15:39 EDT 2008

Question #34803 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/34803

Phil Hannent posted a new comment:
tibibo wrote:
> tibibo posted a new comment:
> I'll be second here! There is no switchspell plugin in the pidgin-plugin-pack. I wonna see an any way to switch Pidgin's spellcheck "on-the-fly", while I typing in different languages. Specifically I permanently use English, Russian and Ukrainian languages and I need  the way to switch quickly between them.
> Any help?
There is a plugin (which I have never used) for this already:
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Using%20Pidgin#HowdoIchangethelanguagefortheHighlightMisspelledwordsoption

http://plugins.guifications.org/trac/wiki/switchspell

Try installing the pidgin-guifications package:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/net/gaim-guifications

Regards
Phil Hannent

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.