[Question #34803]: change dictionary for a single buddy (or use more than one)

tibibo question34803 at answers.launchpad.net
Thu Jul 24 12:24:23 EDT 2008

Question #34803 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/34803

tibibo posted a new comment:
Phil Hannent, thank you for you answer. Yes, I know about this plugin. I
had download and install the latest version of <a
href="http://plugins.guifications.org/trac/downloads/2">purple-
plugin_pack</a> (particulary it's 2.3.0 now) and it seems installation
has finished successfuly. But nothing called like "switchspell" in
Pidgin's plugins list has appeared. Perhaps I'm misunderstand something
about how to  use or how to enable this plugin, so would you mind to
explain me something about?

Sincerely

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.