[Question #40497]: how to intall ubuntu live chat support

stalin question40497 at answers.launchpad.net
Mon Jul 28 09:56:37 EDT 2008

New question #40497 on pidgin in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/40497

Hi,
I have installed ubuntu live chat support by using this package - gnome-panel_2.14.1-0ubuntu8_i386.deb. But did not get live chat support link in help menu option.how to install live chat support.please give me the step by step explanation.
thanks
stalin.k

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.