[Question #40741]: Search on pidgin

Phil Hannent question40741 at answers.launchpad.net
Wed Jul 30 10:30:46 EDT 2008

Question #40741 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/40741

Phil Hannent proposed the following answer:
Kevin wrote:
> New question #40741 on pidgin in ubuntu:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/40741

> When I use yhe pidgin, I find that it is so hard to find my friend, if there are a search box on the pidgin, that will be wonderful.
>
> You can see the google talk/msn, there are a search box, especially the google talk search box is very fast,I like it very much.
If you have the buddy list window open you can just start typing and a find box
will appear.

Regards
Phil Hannent

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.