Modifying account status

Ally Blanco Ally.Blanco at activenetwork.com
Thu Jul 31 14:07:29 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm curious as to whether there is anything in the works for modifying
the account status based on each account rather than as a whole.
Currently I can set myself to be invisible among other statuses but I
want to be able to specify which account I choose to be available, away,
invisible, etc. If you haven't had this suggestion before, then I have
one for you. :-)

My suggestion would be to add an additional arrow to 'Change Status'
with a complete list of 'Accounts', and then after making a choice of
account, choosing the status. This way each account can maintain its own
status without being available or unavailable to everyone especially if
you have several accounts.

Thanks

Ally