[Question #35370]: not able to play any audio or video (ubuntu 7.10)

Vish question35370 at answers.launchpad.net
Thu Jun 5 14:20:55 EDT 2008

New question #35370 on pidgin in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/35370

Hi,
I am net to linux opearting system. I am using Ubuntu 7.10, the problem i'm facing is that am not able to any video or auido files. When I try to install the codec gives me an error as codec not found.

No idea as what is problem and how to rectify it, please help..

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.