[Question #35521]: Can't reconnect Yahoo account after changing network connection in Ubuntu

apo question35521 at answers.launchpad.net
Sat Jun 7 14:40:18 EDT 2008

Question #35521 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/35521

apo gave more information on the question:
I tried another client Gyachi and it doesn't work either. So it isn't problem of Pidgin only.
But I still can connect by using Yahoo Messenger in Window OS or on the Web.

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.