Support Digest, Vol 10, Issue 6

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Tue Jun 10 01:54:11 EDT 2008

On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 01:44:44 +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote
> Am 2008-06-07 06:20:55, schrieb Steve Swift:
> > I've been using newsgroups and mailing lists for years, but this one has me
> > completely stumped,
>
> FullACK!  --  I am on this list since 28 messages and
> have already enough of this bizzar mailinglist style.
>
> And of course, "Launchpad" IS CRAP!

Maybe this is a sign that we should stop forwarding the Launchpad emails here?
 I'd be in favor of that--I get enough email as it is.

Michelle, assuming you want to unsubscribe you can do so by following the
instructions at http://pidgin.im/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/devel  Please let me
know if you run into problems.

-Mark