[Question #35893]: One AIM screenname works - Second won't connect.

Zack question35893 at answers.launchpad.net
Wed Jun 11 02:59:59 EDT 2008

New question #35893 on pidgin in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/35893

For some reason, Pidgin will only sign into one of my AIM accounts. My second screenname returns with "connection timed out." When I run Pidgin from terminal, here's the output:

"libnm_glib_nm_state_cb: dbus returned an error.
(org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown) The name org.freedesktop.NetworkManager was not provided by any .service files

WARNING
No default voice found in ("/usr/share/festival/voices/")
either no voices unpacked or voice-path is wrong
Scheme interpreter will work, but there is no voice to speak with.
WARNING

SIOD ERROR: unbound variable : voice_"

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.