Two typing notifications don't make sense. What do you think?

Festival.Star festival.star at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 2 08:32:29 EST 2008

I installed version 2.4 today and got to see the horrible "noisy" typing
notification inside the message box window. What is the reason for a
second typing notification? It doesn't make sense at all. I've done a
screenshot to tell you what I mean with 2 notifications:

http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=pictmz.png

So we come from a sleek, silent notification to a noisy system. Can't be
the sense of an improvement?

I'd like to hear your thoughts about that topic as well!

Regards!