SameTime missing with PIdgin 2.4+meanwhile

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Mon Mar 3 13:00:30 EST 2008

On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 01:01:56PM -0500, Mike S Galicki wrote:
> Stu Tomlinson <stu at nosnilmot.com> wrote on 03/03/2008 12:53:52 PM:
> >
> > You need to install libpurple-meanwhile.
> >
> Forgot to mention that I have that too:
>
> libpurple-2.4.0-0.el5
>
> I started pidgin -d and wrote a log that i grepped -i for sametime and
> meanwhile and saw nothing.

Don't grep it directly, save it to a file and then search it (assuming you
ran 'pidgin -d | grep meanwhile|sametime' but with correct syntax of
course). Alternatively just send it here and we'll look at it. Check it
for data you don't want being made public first, like account and buddy
names, as well as any XMPP authentication base64 data.

    -Etan