Behavior makes me cry

mail at millerm.com mail at millerm.com
Wed Mar 5 14:20:57 EST 2008

> See my previous reply. But seriously.. Life is too short. If this is
> a make or break situation for you to find another IM client.. WOW.

Well, see, the whole problem is that I moved to Pidgin for precisely this
reason -- because other IM clients wanted to limit the size of my input
text box. Now, I am searching for another client. No biggie, but that's
the way things are.

As for me, I protested the war several times, in person, on the street. A
few of my friends got arrested.

Not sure what any of that has to do with Pidgin, or why it's necessary to
dichotomize the two.