Incorrect password

Eric Hamacher eric.hamacher at enetrix.com
Thu Mar 13 08:37:17 EDT 2008

Hello:

When I start pidgin, the Accounts box appears.  My name is there but I'm
not able to enable it.

When I go to the Buddy List it says "eric disabled  Incorrect Password".
Nothing I do can remedy the situation.  I know I have the right password
in Modify Account.

Is there a password rule I don't know about?

Regards,

Eric Hamacher

THIS EMAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE REVIEW OF THE ADDRESSEE(S), AND MAY
CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND LEGALLY PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. INTERCEPTION,
COPYING, DISSEMINATION, OR OTHER USE BY OTHER THAN THE ADDRESSEE(S) IS
PROHIBITED AND MAY BE PENALIZED UNDER APPLICABLE PRIVACY LAWS. IF YOU
RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE DELETE IT AND NOTIFY ME BY RETURN
EMAIL TO eric.hamacher at enetrix.com *******************************