Password encryption

Venkatasamy,Venkat vvenkatasamy at apcapital.com
Mon Mar 17 07:57:14 EDT 2008

This is not going to help to solve the issue. I belive David refers to
encrypting the .purple directory. But local administrators of the
computer will be able to decrypt the folder and access the password.
This is not a secure workaround.

i would like to hash the password so it should not be visible even to
the user who stores the password.