Own typing indication

David Balazic David.Balazic at hermes-softlab.com
Fri Mar 21 05:40:07 EDT 2008

Hi!

This just happened to me in a MSN conversation:
 - I type a message (looking at my keyboard)
 - I press ENTER
 - I look at the screen

And my message was not anywhere. I thought it's the focus problem
again, so I retyped the message and sent it again.

Then after a few moments, both messages appeared in the conversation.

The problem: after pressing ENTER to send message, it disappears
>From the typing area, but does not appears in the conversation area.
For a few moments (that can be several seconds, I gues it depends
On netwrok conditions) the message is lost, at least it appears like
That for the user.

Please do something about this. Either the message should appear
Instantly or some special hint should be displayed, that the message
Is "pending" or similar.

Thanks.

David

PS: I use 2.4.0 on Windows XP.

http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com         Innovation, not litigation !
---
David Balažic                 mailto:david.balazic at hermes-softlab.com
HERMES Softlab                http://www.hermes-softlab.com
Zagrebska cesta 104           Phone: +386 2 450 8947
SI-2000 Maribor
Slovenija