Own typing indication

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Wed Mar 26 14:06:14 EDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 09:45:23AM +0100, David Balazic wrote:
<snip>
> After user sends the message, display a "Message pending/processing"
> note,
> similar to the typing notification. When the message arrived,
> Remove the notification and show the real text (or the error, if any).

Yes, I considered that but wasn't particularly thrilled by the idea myself
(not that I dislike, I just didn't like it either). I wouldn't stand in
the way of a patch for that being applied, so if you are able to write one
feel free to do so and submit it. Otherwise, feel free to submit a feature
request ticket for this.

> Regards,
> David

    -Etan