Hacking Around New Typing Notifications?

Trip rovfan at quelorant.com
Sat Mar 29 17:17:10 EDT 2008

I'm currently using the deb provided by the Kubuntu Hardy Beta
repository, but am not opposed to attempting to compile it.  That is,
assuming I can figure out how to do it and make myself a .deb package
with which to install it (I'd rather not have the files randomly
scattered all over the place).

Of course if this could be resolved in the next version in some way, I'm
willing to wait it out with the older version.

- Trip