2 questions

Daniel Atallah daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:29:04 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 2:22 PM, kathryn powell
<marykathryn1953 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Can Pidgin be set so that it automatically starts when
> I start my computer?  As it is now, I have to
> reinstall each time.

Assuming this is on Windows, there is a preference to do this in the
"Windows Pidgin Options" plugin.
I don't understand the comment about needing to reinstall.

> Can I use my Yahoo avatar?

You should be able to set your buddy icon using the buddy icon
selector next to the status selector in the buddy list (there is also
a per-account option in the account management dialog).

-D