[Question #48213]: cannot add buddy at all...

xrysa question48213 at answers.launchpad.net
Sat Oct 18 05:22:40 EDT 2008

Question #48213 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/48213

xrysa is still having a problem:
THank you very very very very much for your quick answer!yet...I  want to ask again..what do you mean by saying that "you'd add it using Yahoo, and you'd omit the @yahoo.com. "?I clicked on buddies again , selected the option "add buddy"and then ....didnt know what else to do..and now if i put for example manuspeedy at hotmail.com , now it just put the name of the buddy down on my list of buddies and their status is : not on sever's list...
That means that now we're able to chat or not?
Sorry for the stupid questions i use linux only for a little while and of course I am far away from being an efficient computer user...So forgive my stupid questions..

xrysa

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.