IM Account info not saved

Lee Roach phroggster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 01:05:46 EDT 2008

2008/10/30 Michael Secord <gizmokid2005 at gmail.com>

>  I don't know.  That would be a question for Daniel or another member of
> the list.
>
> Sorry I can't help more.
>
> -Michael

While this list is really not the place to find support with something
PortableApps.com distributes... If you start a command prompt window and
copy & paste the following with the drive plugged in, what are the contents
of debug.log? Also, what version of Windows are you using?
===
i:
cd\Datos\respaldo\Documentos de Iván\PortableApps\PidginPortable\
pidgin-portable.exe -d -n 2>&1 > debug.log
===

Please make sure to "*Reply to all*" to this email, as this allows many
other people to help diagnose the problem.

--Lee