Windows version of pidgin 2.5.0 is not receiving messages. XMPP.

David Michal dvd.mchl at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 10 11:30:06 EDT 2008

Updating this. The problem still persist, now on version 2.5.1

I have found that  I have the problem only when using one server.

If I am sending message from dvd.mchl at jabber.cz to jabworld at jabber.cz then I
can see reply from my bot in debug window but not in the chat window
If I am doing the same from dvd.mchl at googlemail.com then it works.

If using other Jabber client then there is no problem.

David