[Question #45487]: I HAVE LOSS BILNK ICON OF MESSAGE IN PIDGIN

Phil Hannent question45487 at answers.launchpad.net
Wed Sep 17 08:39:33 EDT 2008

Question #45487 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/45487

Phil Hannent proposed the following answer:
sachendra wrote:
> New question #45487 on pidgin in ubuntu:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/45487
>
> WHEN ANY PERSON CHAT WITH ME i CAN NOT SHOW ANY SYMBOL OF MESSAGE AND NO INDICATION OF MESSAGE RECIEVE SO HOW TO REMOVE THIS PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME iI USE PIDGIN
>From the Buddy list go to "Tools" menu -> "Preferences" -> "Interface" tab ->
"Show system tray icon" from "Never" to "Always" or "Only unread".  Plus go to
the "Conversations" and tick the box "Falsh window when IMs are received"

Regards
Phil Hannent

P.S. All capitals is considered bad grammar and shouting.  Please refrain from
writing this way future.

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.