[Question #45487]: I HAVE LOSS BILNK ICON OF MESSAGE IN PIDGIN

sachendra question45487 at answers.launchpad.net
Wed Sep 17 09:06:34 EDT 2008

Question #45487 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/45487

sachendra gave more information on the question:
Thank you sir For reply,
                                    when I was use pidgin first time a blink
icon was came in panel of desktop and I was easily know A message was
receive but now I can not know message alert so please help me.
in Perfences menu -> there is no "Falsh window when IMs are received" option
please help me .

--
Thanks & Regards

Sachendra Kumar

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.