[Question #45487]: I HAVE LOSS BILNK ICON OF MESSAGE IN PIDGIN

Phil Hannent question45487 at answers.launchpad.net
Wed Sep 17 10:06:43 EDT 2008

Question #45487 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/45487

Phil Hannent proposed the following answer:
sachendra wrote:
> Question #45487 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/45487

> sachendra is still having a problem:
> Sir,
>       I am asking another Question window Xp have short key for hibernet  in
> ubuntu any short cut key for hibernet.
Really you need to set this question as solved and open another one regading
your hibernate issue since its a change of topic.

Regards
Phil Hannent

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.