[Question #46173]: Automatic reply on Pidgin

kikyo question46173 at answers.launchpad.net
Wed Sep 24 06:21:46 EDT 2008

New question #46173 on pidgin in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/46173

Hi! I hope someone can help me...I would like to use the automatic reply on Pidgin so that it could appear to anyone who contact me when I'm absent or unable to reply soon. I have already looked for among Pidgin Plugins but it seems not to be any plugin for auto-reply installation.
Anyway, thanks for your attention! =)

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.