[Question #46470]: how to make voice call in google chat ????????

swamina question46470 at answers.launchpad.net
Sat Sep 27 05:26:46 EDT 2008

New question #46470 on pidgin in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/46470

hi i am using pidgin for instant messaging. in my google account i cant find the "call" option. how to make a voice call to my buddy as i used to do in google chat in windows???? could any one help me out to find the solution.......

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.