Sellstuff.ie

milestones at eircom.net milestones at eircom.net
Thu Apr 16 17:15:13 EDT 2009

Hello
I am hoping you can help me. I am looking for and instant messenger service for my customers to use on my website www.sellstuff.ie. What i am looking for is a a link which i can place on each advert saying something like " to speak to the seller click here" which i can put on each advert that when a buyer sees an advert he likes he is able to instant message the seller. Does this sound like something your company can offer?

Many thanks

Henry Fitzsimons

sellstuff.ie