Pidgin smiley/emoticon's issue

Melanie Corson melaniecorson at Post-N-Track.com
Thu Apr 2 11:47:12 EDT 2009

Support,

I am using 2.5.2 version of Pidgin for my business and to communicate internally within our Support/Help Desk.  However, recently, all my emoticons sent to other users do not show, they show by the letters and not the image.  Is there a way to restore these smileys and emoticons?  When I send, I can click on an image and it shows in my window, but the other user gets the letters that were created to identify it.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Melanie L. Corson
Implementation & Training Coordinator
MelanieCorson at post-n-track.com

  <http://www.post-n-track.com/>
1155 Silas Deane Highway
Wethersfield, CT 06109
Phone: 860.257.2030
Fax: 860.257.2035

P Please consider the environment before printing this message.
  This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is protected by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, 45 CFR § 164.500. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately by replying to this email.