Comment or Suggestion

Johnson, Jeff Jeff.Johnson at corpx.usa.net
Fri Apr 3 17:20:45 EDT 2009

Our company has switched over to using the Pidgin client and everything seems to work really well.  The one thing I suggest you change if at all possible is the fact that it says "user has left the conversation" when you close the IM.  It seems so rude to me, and when you are constantly sending messages back and fourth all day to many of the same people in the company, it becomes annoying.

Thanks,

Jeff Johnson
Data Center Manager
Perimeter eSecurity Messaging Services
jeff.johnson at corpx.usa.net

USA.NET
You Run Your Business.  We'll Run Your Email.

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information of USA.NET, Inc.  Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of the original message.