webcam support (was: HELP)

ChO₂ chemistrydioxide at quantentunnel.de
Sun Apr 12 06:40:41 EDT 2009

Please read the FAQ before posting to the mailing list:
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/FAQ

http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Using%
20Pidgin#VoiceandVideoMicrophoneandWebcamSupportNotImplementedYet

And use subjects that summarize your concern, especially when posting to
a list. "webcam support" would have been a good subject for your mail,
but HELP is what the whole support mailing list is about.